Skip to content
- The Writing Fairy Tales: The Shortest Story in the World. Self-published in 2014 by Dorothea Helms.
- Essay/poem “Inspiration” included in Tributes to Pat Schneider – Heart So Open, Soul So Wide. Published Spring 2013.
- Novel, non-fiction book and poetry book in progress
- The Writing Fairy™ Guide to Calling Yourself a Writer. Published in January 2005 by Dorothea Helms.
- Essay “The Gift of Words” included in a book of essays by Amherst Writers & Artists workshop leaders published by AWA in Summer 2004.
- Humorous essay, “Call a Pain a Pain” included in the anthology They Lied! True Tales of Pregnancy, Childbirth and Breastfeeding published by Viva Voce Press ©2004.
- Essay entitled “Out of the Mouths of Husbands” included in anthology Signatures ©2002 by The Writers’ Community of Durham Region
- Three poems included in Legacy An Anthology of Poetry ©2000 by the Canadian Authors Association Toronto and Central Ontario Branch (edited by Edward Baranosky)
- Man…Woman…Insanity! ©1999 Write Stuff Writing Services. Humour book co-written with Steve Bond and self-published
- Essays entitled “Some Women Will Never Dye” and “Hey, Baby, What’s Your…Oh, Never Mind!” included in Inedita 1999 ©1999, published by Durham Write-on, a writers’ circle in Pickering, Ontario
- Your Outplacement Handbook by Fern Lebo. St. Lucie Press, Florida, ©1997.
pp. 209 – 212 – reprinted section of my Web site with permission
- A Town Called Ajax. ©1995 Ajax Historical Society – wrote section on The Planning of Ajax
- A History of 4-H in Ontario. ©1995 Ontario 4-H Council. Wrote section on Durham West area
- A History of Durham West 4-H. ©1995 Durham West 4-H Association. Wrote and edited entire book
- Poetry and essays included in Inedita ©1995, published by Durham Write-on, a writers’ circle in Pickering, Ontario